Nominated for the German Federal President's Award with innovative prosthesis system.
The German Federal President's Award rewards outstanding scientific innovations.
It is a prize for ideas that lead to success.
- The world's smallest and lightest hand prosthesis
- The first touch-sensing hand prosthesis on the market
- The most versatile hand prosthesis
- The first multi-articulating child prosthesis
- The first anatomically adjusted partial prosthesis system
- The smallest single digit system
Our newest development, the VINCENTevolution3
- The smallest multi-articulating hand prosthesis with six motors
- Increased grasp precision and power
- New available grasp patterns
- Increased life-span and less maintenance intervals through optimized design
- Simplified intuitive control concept
VINCENT evolution 2
VINCENTevolution 2, the world’s first touch sensing hand prosthesis. Small, efficient and award-winning.
The innovative partial hand system, consisting of individually combinable single digits.
The small and light-weight myoelectric hand prosthesis for children and teenager.
- BMAB - Youth Camp 2017
- Vincent Systems wins innovation award 2016
The Vincent Systems GmbH is an internationally active enterprise, dedicated to advancements in medical technology. We design and produce innovative prostheses.
A international network of orthopedic technicians and medical partners will gladly assist you.
An orthetic assistance system actively supportig patiens with limited hand mobility.
Interactive, bionic based body functions support for finger, hand and arm prosthesis wearer.