Our newest development, the VINCENTevolution3
- The smallest multi-articulating hand prosthesis with six motors
- Increased grasp precision and power
- New available grasp patterns
- Increased life-span and less maintenance intervals through optimized design
- Simplified intuitive control concept
The fourth generation of the VINCENTevolution offers the user more functionality for everyday life at home, at work and during leisure activities. The prosthesis sets new standards in ease of use and offers maximum stability, gripping power and precision with the lowest weight in this prosthesis class.
VINCENT partial 3 active
The innovative partial hand system, consisting of individually combinable single digits.
VINCENT young 3
The new, small and light-weight myoelectric hand prosthesis for children and teenager.
- PTC Forum Europe
- 15-May - 18-May-2018
- OTWorld 2018 Leipzig, Germany
The Vincent Systems GmbH is an internationally active enterprise, dedicated to advancements in medical technology. We design and produce innovative prostheses.
A international network of orthopedic technicians and medical partners will gladly assist you.